2014 Fall Photo Contest
ENTER OUR FALL PHOTO CONTEST!
The winning photo will be published in the September/October 2015 Yankee Magazine.
Rules for Photo Contest
1. Submit your best fall digital shots between September 8 and November 14, 2014, for a chance to win Yankee's 2014 Best Fall Photo Contest. Photos must be taken in New England during the time frame indicated above to win.
2. We can accept photos up to 10MB in file size and 2100x2100 pixels in dimensions. You can submit GIF, JPEG, PNG, or BMP files.
3. In December our photo judges will select a winner and the winning photo will be published on the Web and in next fall's issue of Yankee Magazine. It could be yours!
4. Be sure to select the category Fall Photo Contest 2014 when you submit your foliage photo. You may submit as many foliage photos as you wish, but please do not submit the same ones you sent last year.
5. Employees of Yankee Magazine, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible.
6. View winners from previous years
7. Submit your photos after September 8, 2014!
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.